With the seventh part of #lingokingSummer16 today, our summer series is coming to an end. (If you want to get to know the rest of the team, you will have to wait until next summer.) We proudly present our lingoking family member: DANIEL, Business Process Manager.
Hard facts – What you should know about Daniel
- Very Bavarian: Daniel is active in a “Burschenverein” (a Bavarian young men’s association)
- Daniels roots lie in the Pfalz, a very famous German wine region. So he loves wine and misses it a lot in Bavaria. (But Daniel, we have beer here! 😉 )
- “My friends say that I’m a perfectionist, I would just call it “accurate” 😉 “
1. What do you love about your work at lingoking?
Same as everybody else: the varied work and the amazing colleagues.
2. What was your holiday destination for this summer?
I was in the “Tuscany of Germany” (the Pfalz) and that’s like a holiday. In October, I’m going to Vienna as well.
3. What should never be missing during your travels?
Good music, one (or more) cold beverages and a lot of new impressions and friends.
What did you do this #lingokingsummer16? Did you visit faraway countries or did you stay at home?