Part 5 of #lingokingSummer16! We proudly present our lingoking family member: STEFFI, Project Manager
Hard facts – What you should know about Steffi
- Steffi loves the Scandinavian countries and languages. She studied Scandinavian languages and spent 9 month in Norway.
- She loves music! Steffi likes to spend her time on concerts and festivals and her money on vinyl.
- She’s a detail girl. For quality checks of translations that comes in handy!
1. What do you love about your work at lingoking?
The work never gets boring, because every project is so different. And of course the great atmosphere in our team.
2. What is your holiday destination for this summer?
I’ve had my holiday in spring. I was on Morro de Sao Paulo, which is a small paradisiacal island in Brazil. In the beginning of August, I also spent a few days in Copenhagen.
3. What should never be missing during your travels?
My sunglasses, my iPod and a lot of after sun lotion 😉
#lingokingSummer16 has not come to an end yet! Next week there will be part 6. But we won’t say who it is. Which lingoqueen or lingoking would you like to know better?